|Home Design & Install Portable A/C Units Conservatories Maintenance Domestic Air Con|
Air Con Distribution
|Air Conditioning Scotland Air Conditioning Scotland Air Conditioning Scotland Air Conditioning Scotland Air Conditioning Hire|
Air Conditioning Maintenance
Just like a car, without regular maintenance an air conditioning system will not function effectively. Air conditioning systems require regular maintenance and servicing to provide continuous peak performance and to maintain air quality to the high standards produced when it was first installed. In particular the coils of both the indoor and outdoor units should be thoroughly cleaned at every service.
External Coil Surface
A build up of dirt on coils can cause increases in evaporating and condensing temperatures. The coils are the parts of the system where the heat transfer takes place and dirt on a coil will form a barrier to heat transfer, effectively insulating the coil. This will lead to an overall increase in the running costs of any refrigeration and air conditioning system. Heavy dirt build up can also clog the coil and reduce the air flow. On indoor coils this will contribute to poor indoor air quality and can act as a source of contamination.
Air Conditioning Scotland Maintenance Contract
All work will be undertaken by qualified engineers who have gained Construction Industry Training Board Accreditation.
Two visits per year at six monthly intervals with the following checklist being carried out:
1. Check suction and discharge pressure and head pressure control unit.
2. Leak test system.
3. Check refrigerant for contamination.
4. Check and clean all drains.
5. Check and clean pumps if fitted.
6. Clean filters Internal and External.
7. Clean evaporator and condenser coils.
8. Check all interconnecting wiring connections.
9. Check operations and balance of condenser and evaporator fans.
10. Check air temperature of evaporator unit.
11. Check running temperatures.
12. Check and clean evaporator coils and condenser coils.
Please do not hesitate to contact us for any queries or any advice that you require. We offer a free no obligation quotation service.A completed checklist will be issued whith each service, to view click on the link below.
TEL 01501 825571
Air Conditioning Glasgow Air Conditioning Edinburgh Air Conditioning Perth
Air Conditioning Aberdeen Air Conditioning Stirling Air Conditioning Dundee